The National Account Manager will build strong relationships with key stakeholders within targeted payer organizations and establish Akili Interactive as an organization poised to challenge the status quo of medicine. In this role, you will engage stakeholders and decision makers of priority accounts to introduce, discuss and present Akili products, and negotiate access for these products.
- Interact with all levels of the targeted Payers, including but not limited to C-Level, Medical Directors, Quality Management, Pharmacy and Contracting to represent Akili Interactive and our suite of products
- Articulate compelling Brand Value Propositions that resonate with our largest and most complex customers, including unbranded and branded messaging within PI labeling
- Position Akili Interactive as a thought leader in Prescription Digital Therapeutics and Medicine to treat cognitive impairment
- Develop innovative and profitable contract proposals that enable portfolio access
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Field Sales and Market Access in the development and execution of a robust account strategy, ensuring collaborative strategic and tactical planning, implementation, and payer engagement
- Leverage experience and expertise to champion customer insights on behavioral trends, market conditions, and changes in formulary and medical policies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data and business plans
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare industry national and/or regional account management or B2B sales; healthcare payer, and/or negotiation experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets
- Demonstrated success in leveraging strong client relationships to retain and expand accounts
- Presents a solution-focused approach to challenges, and is adept at overcoming obstacles in a fast-paced, agile, dynamic environment
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- This position will require up to 50% travel (subject to COVID19 travel restrictions) and proximity to an airport providing efficient and economical travel
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.