Manager of Planning, Strategy and Analytics
HubSpot’s Sales Operations Team is on a mission to change the way companies do business from the inside out. We are looking for a Manager of Planning, Strategy and Analytics who will work directly with sales leaders to define the go-to-market strategy and help grow a world-class Sales organization. You will report directly to the Global Director of Sales Operations and will manage an existing team of Analysts. You will help to define strategic choices, plans, and programs to accelerate Sales growth and improve sales rep productivity.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead & Execute FP&A function for HubSpot’s sales organization
- Design, and deploy real-time analytic dashboards and reporting to serve the needs of executives and internal stakeholders. Perform deep analysis on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators
- Develop headcount model to properly calculate rep quota rollup, report on attrition, and hand off guidance to recruiting/hr on roles to be filled.
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
- Package and present recommendations to executive and global management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside-in perspectives
- Leverage your broad skillset across elements of business consulting, analytical skills, and project management
- Guide & mentor a team of analysts
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others, and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly
- Has a proven track record of excellent time management, project management, and organization skills
- Is accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications
- Has an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions with experience in Excel, Tableau, SFDC, SQL, Looker and data analysis
- Is a strategic thinker - you have a history of bringing fresh ideas to a fast growing business and executing upon them
- Has a track record of being an excellent coach and experience leading a team
- Has an ability to build trust and become a true business partner to our sales leadership team on both strategic and operational challenges
- Is a self-starter with a high-affinity for identifying inefficiencies, the motivation to solve them, and the ability to influence others to gain consensus cross-functionally and roll out across the organization
- Has a proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross functionally, and clear ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.