Manager, Inside Sales- Emerging Products
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Manager, Inside Sales- Employee Cloud, you will be part of a new and growing team at Toast. Do you want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants manage and connect with their employees? If yes, this is the role or you. You will be helping Toast to build and develop an inside sales team in Boston, MA. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated success in B2B sales and a track record of managing strong customer facing and service oriented sales teams.
About this roll*:
- Build, manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Generate interest in Toast Employee Cloud through calls, emails, trade shows and partnerships
- Manage the full sales process from initial customer interest
- Learn the Toast Employee Cloud system and become a product expert
- Assist in training staff and management
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 4+ years of sales experience with complex software solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the Payroll or HRIS industry
- Demonstrated sales management building customer facing quota achieving client services team with emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospecting, qualify, and closing new business
- Metrics driven for optimum sales performance for the team
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team.
- Experience working with software technologies providing customer demos
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful, self-starter and a true initiator
- HRIS, Payroll and POS experience is desired but not required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required