SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for a Licensing Administrator to play a vital role on our operations team. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Licensing Administrator will act as a strategic business partner to both our customers and sales team.
- Executes daily licensing transactions as defined by finalized contracts
- Liaise with sales to ensure closed deals comply with SmartBear policies
- Accurately maintain customer information and relevant licensing notes in SFDC and license servers
- Learn and maintain SmartBear licensing workflows to assist with operational issues
- Maintain defined SLA’s associated with internal helpdesk
- 1-2 years professional experience ideally with a general understanding of software licensing
- Proficient with salesforce.com and MS Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced, high demand, results oriented environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to meet daily business objectives
- Ability to quickly adapt to process changes as business needs mature
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top Boston employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
Headquartered in Boston, we are growing and evolving into a best in class employer. Ranked by BuiltInBoston as a top 100 Best Places to Work in Boston 2019.
We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
We like our cold brew on tap, games, free food. We also get other amazing perks such as 100% reimbursement of your medical deductible, wellness stipend for sneakers or gym memberships, and a host of customizable online training courses.
We are inventive, hungry, geeky, agile, innovative, and we have fun! “The people, culture, winning mentality and everyone pulling in the same direction is what makes SmartBear such a great place to work.” – current SmartBear employee.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.