Key Account Director
SHYFT Analytics is looking for talented, top performing account executives to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record of exceeding revenue targets, a history of prospecting, building and growing account/partner relationships and an ability to open new accounts. This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the selected candidate. He/She will have dramatic earning potential and be an integral part of the sales team. The company has a growth imperative, a best in class product offering and true market differentiators serving a market desperate for solutions.
The selected sales executive must have a demonstrable ability to prospect at enterprise accounts, grow revenue and foster relations with top 50 pharmaceutical companies. Further, the ideal candidate must follow enterprise solution selling techniques that focus on consultative selling processes vs. transactional selling processes.
- Identify appropriate executive targets, mine relationships and aggressively prospect in emerging and enterprise Pharma
- Engage new business partners in assigned market and create strategic partnerships that result in net-new sales opportunities
- Develop strategic account plans with corresponding organization chart analysis to ensure SHYFT targets the right buyer persona
- Engage biopharma customers – sales and commercial operations, data management, marketing analytics and market access analytics team leaders in consultative problem/solution discussions concerning the business impact of effective data integration, aggregation and visualization
- Engage existing data integration partners for the purpose of delivering net-new sales opportunities
- Use market expertise to ask the right open-ended business questions that foster targeted solutions and long-term relationships
- Manage the entire sales process – lead through opportunity to proposal to selection drawing upon internal expertise for guidance and thought leadership
- Vitally important to help guide biotech clients through the challenges of data management
- Adhere to SHYFT Analytics core values
- Consistent quarterly execution; meeting and exceeding sales quotas and the supportive steps in the sales process
- Consistent usage of Sandler, SPIN, Challenger, Solution and Customer Centric selling techniques
- 5-7 years of B2B sales experience selling software as a solution services to the pharma industry
- Documented track record of stellar sales performance
- Experience working effectively with technical and commercial business stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accomplished in lead generation and prospecting activities on a consistent (daily) basis
- Demonstrable experience with Sandler, SPIN, Challenger, Solution and Customer Centric selling techniques.
- Experience with selling commercial life sciences solutions a plus
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time within the US
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Ability to work in the US on the West Coast