Inside Sales Representative
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:10 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Location: Remote in Greater Boston, MA
- Axon's Sales Representative (Inside) is responsible for selling and introducing products and services to established and new Law Enforcement customers. The Representative will fulfill requests for orders, quotations, and lead times. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on leads the organization generates via web, mail, training course and other campaigns. In addition, this person will be responsible for prospecting and driving demand in an assigned territory for all Axon products.
- Developing and executing a regional sales plan that includes outbound prospecting, lead generation and field sales engagement to help meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill-building and professional development classes
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads or accounts to start the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding the CRM (Salesforce) with prospects, accounts and additional contacts.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts and reporting on market situation
- Handling changes in sales orders and communicating those changes with related departments
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
- Emphasizing the Axon Ecosystem by promoting product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Attending industry conferences and regional Trade shows to develop industry expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 1+ years in a Sales role
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive, and systematic
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Read Full Job Description