Inside Sales Representative at IntelyCare (Quincy, MA)
Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-scaling health-tech company that has grown annual revenue by more than 850% since 2020?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Reached “Unicorn Status” with a $1.1B valuation after securing $115 million in Series C funding
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
As IntelyCare’s Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be a self-motivated individual that thrive on competition and building rapport with prospects and customers. Must be well-spoken and know how to work your way through an organization to get to the decision maker. The most successful people in this role will be tenacious, confident, customer focused, possessing pride in personal performance with a need-to-win mentality.
What You’ll Do
· Develop sales opportunities with healthcare facilities that are using agency staffing and see through the entire sales cycle
· Conduct cold calls into facility prospects
· Engage key facility contacts to differentiate IntelyCare
· Conduct virtual/on-line demos prospects
· Negotiate and finalize contracts for prospects
· Conduct due diligence research on potential new markets
· This is an on-site role in our Quincy, MA office. There may be occasional travel to field markets to conduct presentations and in-person demos, if needed.
Who You Are
· 1+ years' experience in a sales role (inside or outside sales)
· Demonstrably successful working to quotas and meeting monthly targets
· Ideally familiar with marketing/sales ops tools like SalesForce, Marketo, VanillaSoft, ConnectMeVoice
· A hunter who is ready to create their own success
· Hungry and eager to learn and grow in a sales capacity
Some of Our Many Perks
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Unlimited PTO (starting 2021)
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires team members to 1) be fully vaccinated against COVID and test weekly if in the office or 2) test daily if in the office for those who are not vaccinated unless there is a qualified exemption.