Inside Account Executive, Payroll at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Payroll Sales team is a brand new and exponentially growing team at Toast! It is a start-up within a start-up and this is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor. You’ll be calling into current and prospective Toast POS customers, and managing the whole sales cycle to close. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; everyone strives to be their best, and we play and win as a team.
Toast Payroll is our all-in-one payroll and HR solution built specifically for the restaurant industry. The new solution simplifies payroll and employee management for restaurants of all sizes by automating payroll, streamlining onboarding, and reducing compliance risk. When combined with Toast Point of Sale, Toast Payroll & Team Management’s deep integration with the point of sale enables restaurateurs to instantly onboard and manage employees, accurately track hours across locations, and ensure their team is paid both accurately and on-time.
About this roll*:
- Identify and develop leads in your territory and own the whole sales process, including: video meetings with clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing.
- Be held to goals in terms of sales revenue and unit bookings.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position Toast in the market
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1+ years business development experience, closing experience preferred
- History of meeting & exceeding sales performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A competitive nature and self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required