Inbound Success Coach
HubSpot seeks a Inbound Success Coach to join our growing sales team. The mission of the Inbound Success Coach team is to provide prospects the most immediate and high quality first interaction with HubSpot in order to drive great customers. Do you want to join a high producing and impactful [sales] team at HubSpot?
In this role, you will be the true embodiment of Inbound! On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Navigate a high volume of product and sales related inquiries
- Conduct consultative pre-qualification of prospects for HubSpot’s sales process via phone, live chat, and email.
- Help remove technical barriers for our users and recommend software best practices
- Set up high quality appointments with the appropriate sales team members for Inbound Growth Assessments.
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Collaborate cross-functionally within HubSpot to improve experience for HubSpotters and HubSpot customers/users alike
We’re looking for people who have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude to help our users succeed with the HubSpot software
- A passion for helping our prospects businesses grow
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- An ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- HEART (check out our Culture Code)
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth (New Hampshire USA), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.