Healthcare General Manager
DataRobot is seeking a Healthcare General Manager (GM) to develop and execute the worldwide go-to-market strategy for DataRobot in Healthcare including sales, marketing, partners, and product. This global role would initially focus on the payor segment but would also include provider, life sciences, and medical device. The Healthcare GM will have an executive-level grasp of trends, business drivers, and priorities in the space. In addition, the Healthcare GM will understand the current and potential future impact of AI and machine learning technologies in Healthcare.
AI and machine learning are transformative technologies, and DataRobot is a leader in the space having been named to CB Insights “AI 100” list for two consecutive years. DataRobot is defining a category called automated machine learning and has already raised more than $122M from the likes of NEA, Intel Ventures and Accomplice to fuel its expansive ambitions.
- Develop a comprehensive overall go-to-market strategy for DataRobot in Healthcare.
- Work with Sales to implement a successful sales plan that exceeds revenue targets.
- Engage with Product to define and advocate for critical industry requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a vertical specific marketing plan.
- Interact closely with Healthcare customers to understand needs and drive adoption.
- Leverage relationships and contacts in the industry to enhance sales and marketing efforts.
- Establish DataRobot as a thought leader in the space through speaking engagements, interviews, writing, and other related means.
- 10+ years of experience working in the Healthcare sector, with 5+ years in a leadership role in a line of business, internal department, analytics team, or consulting practice.
- Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning methods/technologies and their application and use within the industry.
- Deep understanding of Healthcare landscape and ability to be a thought leader in the space.
- Industry eminence: solid industry contacts, network, and meaningful relationships with many professionals in the Healthcare ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and willingness to present at events and write Healthcare / Payor related content in support of building the practice.
- Located in a key market for Healthcare with an ability to travel 50%+.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.