Head of Sales (Enrollment)
Greater Boston Area
As our Head of Enrollment, you will play a critical role in driving CozyKin’s hypergrowth. Your data-driven leadership will help focus the enrollment team to deliver an empathetic, informative and efficient experience for prospects families.
- Application Management: Oversee the use of various applications and platforms to produce data for the sales team. By evaluating data, ensure the success of an application or implement a new solution if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
- Data Management: Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a process by market, team and individual rep level.
- Drive daily operations, training, coaching and mentoring of the Enrollment team
- Conduct data analysis for strategic planning to exceed enrollment department goals of deposit conversion, volume and efficiency as a team and across each Enrollment team member
- Ensure each lead is tracked at all stages of the process -Engage families directly during matters that require resolution on senior-level decisions
- Work cross functionally with multiple departments to develop and implement changes to the Enrollment process, including talking points, system utilization, measurement, and updates to our platform and service, among others.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Partnerships, Finance and the executive team to provide visibility into past, present and future Enrollment efforts
- Oversee escalated issues on the Enrollment team
- Work closely with operations and customer experience leaders to ensure consistency and to collaborate on company-wide Enrollment initiatives
- Support the Growth team to establish better reporting system for the upper part of the funnel
- 3+ years of experience in sales, enrollment or a related role
- Experience working with consumers directly to de-escalate issues
- Willingness to act as an individual contributor taking Enrollment meetings when required
- A deep understanding of data and systems to extract actionable insights
- Experience managing and leading teams from strategy to execution
- Stellar analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision) for you & your dependents
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Discounted childcare services
- Commuter benefits
Base Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000
Bonus: $40,000 - $50,000
Equity: 0.0% - 0.1%
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description