Enterprise Sales Executive at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Grubhub’s Corporate Sales team connects companies to thousands of restaurants with fast online ordering, professional delivery, and streamlined billing management. Our pitch? It makes sense to have a corporate account for office supplies...it makes sense for food, too!
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive to successfully prospect and close new corporate accounts in the Boston market. You’ll focus on finding mid-market and enterprise companies who realize the value in streamlining their food ordering processes - from catering to individual meals to group orders - and gaining more control over their time and budget.
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished sales executive with a track record of bringing in new logos and busting quotas.
- Accelerating the growth of enterprise sales through selling Grubhub’s products and services
- Developing a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Diligently prospecting. You will work to develop a strategic plan that ensures target prospects know your name and how you can help them
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies
- Work with customers to quantify opportunities via a detailed needs analysis, and creates solutions to deliver and ensure a smooth end to end sales process
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast
- Find creative solutions to challenging problems
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas with peers
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks
- And other exciting projects assigned by your manager
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree coupled with 7+ years of experience in a business-to-business SaaS sales role.
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.