Enterprise Partner Sales Advisor at Drift
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the Partner Program
In the last two years, Drift has grown to over 350 partners globally with one of the fastest growing partner programs in B2B SaaS. These partners include marketing and demand generation agencies, consultants, and systems integrators. Our goal is to create a $100M partner program with the world’s best partner program available to our partners.
Partner Sales Advisor, Enterprise
As Drift continues to expand quickly into the Enterprise, we are growing our partner team with a dedication to consultancies, system’s integrators, and other strategy partners that work with Enterprise clients. As a Partner Sales Advisor for Enterprise, your primary responsibility is to ensure our most valuable partners are getting everything they need to demonstrate the value Conversational Marketing can provide for their customers and target clients.
What you’ll be doing as an Enterprise Partner Sales Advisor on the Partner team at Drift:
- Manage a book of strategic channel partners such as management consultants, marketing agencies, and systems integrators that service & sell to companies with 1,000 employees or more. You will own between 5-10 strategic channel partners.
- Master the Drift value proposition for Conversational Marketing and Conversational A.I.
- Master methodologies and delivery models for creating a Conversational Go-To-Market strategy for your partners’ customers.
- Master Conversational Strategy and Service pricing and packaging models for partners to deliver to clients..
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales Executives and your Partners to win business for our Enterprise Sales team.
- Own a new business and expansion revenue quota, achieved through deals your partners help source and service.
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- You are a trusted advisor to your clients, partners, and teammates. You create opportunities whenever others see problems, roadblocks, or friction.
- You are comfortable in driving six-figure opportunities with seven-figure impacts and upsides.
- A proven track record of delivering above target performance.
- 5+ years of experience in channel sales, management consulting, marketing agencies, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience working with Enterprise clients.
- You have experience initiating and managing change within a partner’s business
- Experience working with and in a selling committee.
- Experience selling to B2B SaaS Marketing decision makers is a value add..
- A deep understanding of modern Go-To-Market strategies, Customer Experience, and the Enterprise CMO persona.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with Partners.
- Ability to drive both internal and external account mapping with precision and process.
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies.
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast.
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Love putting the partner at the center of your day.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]