Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide and the Enterprise Advocate handles the largest 10% of customers in their respective regions. This non-traditional Inside Sales role is based in our Boston office and will focus on our newly acquired Opsgenie incident management platform. As an Enterprise Advocate working together with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, and Marketing Team, you will build and implement an effective sales strategy, establish key relations with anyone from CTO to System Admins and drive the sales of Opsgenie. At the same time, we want our Enterprise Advocate to be a champion for their customers, providing market feedback to our development team and helping us optimize our customer experience.
More about you:
- We are looking for self-motivated entrepreneurs to join our recently established team
- You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms and analytical by nature
- You have over 5 years experience in Sales and a track record of achieving targets and experience with our product portfolio and using systems like SalesForce or ToutApp.
- You can effectively run a sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline and deliver accurate forecasting.
- You are someone who wants to challenge the traditional Sales Model and optimize sales processes.
- You love working in a fast-paced international environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Enterprise Advocates work hard, strive to meet and exceed metric goals, generate pipeline, run sales cycles, and close business.
- Must be able to successfully manage time, tasks and duties independently.
- Consistently maintain the activity level necessary to meet the goals of the role.
- Deliver proficiency with tools such as Slack, Google Suite, Outreach, Hubspot and LinkedIn to collaborate with the sales, customer success, engineering, marketing, and finance teams.
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability, and execution
More about our team
The Enterprise Advocacy team was established in the summer of 2014 and we are working from our offices in San Francisco, Austin, Boston, and Amsterdam. The Opsgenie Enterprise Advocate team was established prior to the Opsgenie acquisition as a high performing, results driven team. Opsgenie EA’s focus on outbound outreach within their assigned accounts to drive sales results into the large enterprise space. The team has a focus on execution, sales process, and effective account strategy. We share a commitment to hit our numbers and ambition to make our new team successful. However above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a new sales model. We are looking forward to having you join the team!
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.