Enterprise Account Executive at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Sales Executive for Enterprise Sales is responsible for sales and revenue growth in their assigned, targeted accounts. This individual is responsible for building a sales pipeline, managing a sales process and developing Conceptual Sales Call Plans & Strategic Account Plans for brands/groups with 200+ locations.
About this roll*:
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Lead efforts to expand and grow Toast market share and presence in the Chain Restaurant Industry through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships at the C-Suite level through research, cold-calling and professional networking which lead to a qualified pipeline of prospective
- Leverage external relationships and personal network to generate sales leads for territory
- Responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities
- Create demand by clearly articulating and educating prospects on the Toast value proposition thorough the presentation of products and services through demonstrations and presentations verbally communicating a compelling purchase rationale
- Meet and exceed sales booking and revenue quotas
- Develop Sales Call Plans as a best practice for customer meetings and Strategic Account Plans for accounts in the sales funnel
- Cultivate relationships with business partner counterparts and account managers who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in the Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Toast to win
- Must collaborate with Account Service and Implementation Teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Combination of SaaS, Digital Marketing and Restaurant Industry Technology experience is required
- 3 + years of relevant successful technology or professional services sales leadership experience at the C-level is required
- Previous success in selling/leading sales efforts in environments with 9 to 18 month sales cycles
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking
- Strong written and presentation based communication skills are required
- Must have ability to work closely with Pre-Sales SE, Restaurant Success and Customer Services teams
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Travel 30% or more
*Bread puns encouraged but not required