Enterprise Account Executive, Media Industry Solutions
Localytics helps the world’s leading brands understand how users engage with their apps and how to improve loyalty through personalized and more meaningful app experiences. We are a Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant Leader for Mobile Marketing Platforms, and our customers include Verizon, Comcast, Eurostar, Bose and Bloomberg. We currently have offices in Berlin and Boston, and customers all around the globe.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive work environment makes for a stronger, more supportive, and creative company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people with different experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll help our future customers the media industry vertical understand the power of Localytics to enhance the relationships with their customers and deliver more value to them.
With many of the world’s most respected brands using Localytics, including Verizon, Comcast and ESPN, we’re growing rapidly and are just getting started! You’ll join a talented enterprise sales team focused on helping the world’s largest consumer brands. We’re looking for smart, energetic people who are passionate about digital transformation. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as the leaders in this space, and we need strong sellers who can help us realize our vision.
To be a successful seller at Localytics, you will be skilled at using research to gain insight into a business's strategic challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Localytics can transform customer engagement.
You will present a thorough territory and account action plan, collaborate with internal partners (i.e., demand generation, sales engineering, product marketing, and customer success), and articulate the vision of Localytics to the customer’s marketing leadership, as well as key business stakeholders. Your experience utilizing solution selling will help you manage complex sales cycles with new accounts and also find "white space" opportunities within existing accounts in your territory.
Localytics is committed to developing careers and helping you hone your consultative selling skills. We have comprehensive sales and talent development training programs, so expect to come in ready to learn and grow your career.
This position requires a highly organized, motivated and productive individual.
- Highly competitive base salary and commission with unlimited earning potential.
- Generous accelerators, spiffs and bonuses.
- Company holidays and unlimited time off.
- Medical, dental and 401-K.
- Full-cycle enterprise sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals within a designated industry vertical.
- Lead the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition to senior decision-makers.
- Forecasting, account strategy and planning.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative.
- Constantly seek to improve yourself by learning and growing.
- Travel 25%.
- Must have 10-20+ years of enterprise sales experience within the software industry with a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Strong competitive drive and tenacity.
- Goal driven – should have strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall.