Director of Sales Development at DataRobot
DataRobot is looking for an exceptional data-driven Director of Sales Development that thrives in maximizing the value of each lead in the pipeline. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role by managing a team of sales development representatives who generate and work leads to the point of opportunity creation.
The Sales Development team takes an algorithmic approach to generating opportunities—from sourcing leads and accounts, developing outreach programs, handling leads and managing the lead pipeline. We are a data science driven organization, tracking high quality historical data, inducing a metrics and monitoring process, analyzing data, and finally, collaborating with all other functions to develop a winning opportunity generation strategy. If you are an analytical problem solver, love to work with people across teams and are passionate about using data to improve your everyday operations, we want to talk to you.
- 3+ years of coaching and management experience
- 5 to 7 years of sales development experience in business-to-business SaaS
- Familiar with sales development KPIs
- Consistent achievement of sales development targets
- Track record of smart, persistent, and effective inbound and outbound sales lead follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must exhibit the commitment, attention to detail, time management, and organization needed to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/deadlines and thrive in a metrics-oriented culture
- Experience managing remote teams across multiple departments and timezones
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, perform under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a big plus
- Working with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
- Strong experience in hi-tech direct sales is a big plus
- Manage, mentor and train a team of Sales Development Reps
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as ramp up for all new team members
- Build training materials to ramp new hires to cater strategically to each prospect, manage potential objections and ensure data quality in Salesforce.
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast or results, and creative incentives to meet all goals
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure scalability and repeatability of our different Lead Generation Programs
- Responsible for achieving the opportunity target
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.