About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Leads the Enterprise Sales Team for the full suite of Grubhub Enterprise Cloud products including Marketplace listing, rewards & loyalty, Delivery-as-a Service, and more. Targets include any restaurants with over 25 units and $50M in annual sales. This role is responsible for establishing sales territories, quotas and goals, and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Accelerating the growth of the Enterprise team and revenue through selling Grubhub’s products and services
- Will be responsible for building the sales strategy and the team to support this plan
- Building a team compensation structure that drives productivity, loyalty, and sound economics
- Building relationships and selling consultatively to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at Enterprise restaurants
- Participating and leading client and prospect meetings
- Managing pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast
- Fostering a learning culture, focused on high-performance, agility, and creativity within the team
- Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a group of high achieving A-players, based on Grubhub’s company values
- Finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Effectively communicating thoughts and ideas with peers and leaders
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks
- And other exciting projects assigned by your manager
You Should Have
- 8-15 years of sales management experience or 8+ years of top performing sales experience with leadership responsibilities
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
- Strong leader with a track record of driving results and developing his/her team
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.