Director of Channel Growth
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for a proven proactive and driven leader for our Channel Growth team to help PI’s Certified Partner channel program scale and expand rapidly in 2019 in beyond. The Channel Growth Director will work in the most visible and fastest-growing part of our business, managing and executing strategy for a repeatable and dependable approach to identifying and recruiting Certified Partners to sell, deliver, and support PI Solutions. The ideal candidate will be fluent in using data to make decisions, comfortable leading when there are gaps that data cannot illuminate, and unafraid to roll up their sleeves to support the team.
- Develop and execute strategies for recruiting potential Certified Partners (CP’s)
- Recruit, coach, and lead a high-performing team of channel development reps and support specialists
- Set and meet ambitious targets for outreach, opportunity development, and partner recruitment
- Create and scale systems and processes that maximize the productivity of partner development reps while providing data that can be used to identify optimization opportunities
- Drive development and testing of new messaging and sales enablement materials
- Lead and project-manage initiatives for continuous improvement
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships, both internally and externally
Should you apply? If you’ve got all of these, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these, we still want to hear about them!
- 2+ years (more experience is great too) of sales management experience or equivalent; partnership channel experience, consulting, corporate development, or marketplace-building all a plus
- Ability to develop deep expertise in growing & managing partner channels
- World-class presentation skills among varied audiences
- Fluency with various indirect sales models
- Data-driven leadership
- 10-20% travel - a perfect role if you’ve been eyeing elite status on that one airline
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer