At Tulip, we’re using technology to empower the people who build our world. We created the first manufacturing app platform to allow process engineers to bring digital transformation to their factory floors. Factories run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
About the role
As a Digital Manufacturing Advisor (DMA), you will be responsible for the prospecting and qualifying of enterprise sales leads as well as end-to-end sales cycle for the SMB opportunities. This will include gathering prospect/customer information: researching the prospect’s company for industry information, competitors, compelling business events, key stakeholders, and important information needed to take the prospect to the next sales stage. As well as, strategizing around key relationships in the high velocity pipeline. As a prospect facing role, your ability to know and demo the product is essential. This is an exciting role for individuals who are early in their career in sales and is a great way to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Engage and qualify leads from various methods of marketing programs.
- Communicate to prospects the value of Tulip (often through live demonstration).
- Maintain accurate records and data hygiene within Salesforce
- Pipeline generation for both Enterprise and SMB market
- Contribute to a portion of revenue and growth through deals
- Direct discussions with the prospects focusing on appropriate key messages through identification of account type, such as Major accounts, Prospect Accounts, and Commercial Accounts
- Maintain a standard metric/level of outreach across phone calls, emails, social media touches and more each day
- Provide ongoing Lead Development for prospects that are not currently ready to purchase.
- Expand job knowledge and skill set to remain current with products and positioning through ongoing training.
- Professionally represent Tulip at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
- Manage sales related actions for each territory
- Work efficiently using sales related tools including Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- 6 months to 2 years of professional experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred (or relevant internship experience in a sales environment).
- Quick to learn new software and technologies
- Ability to understand and evaluate customer requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Must be able to think critically and creatively
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate bold goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- Experience working remotely desired
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Tulip sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Working at Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal wellbeing. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
Read Full Job Description