Customer Success Manager at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
The Hopper B2B team is building a world class travel distribution product on top of our core Hopper travel and fintech products. The Customer Success Manager will ensure that our team is constantly improving our products and working to solve the most pressing problems for our customers.
They will be responsible for ensuring that our offering meets needs of our customers. They will build and maintain data dashboards to ensure the products’ trajectory towards target outcomes for our partners. They will be a subject matter expert on business performance and work closely with support, operations, and product, to prioritize relevant work and deliver accurate reporting and resolutions, in turn helping to guide the creation of technical solutions for customers on our product roadmap.
In addition to being the main point of contact with our customers, they will work closely with data to analyze performance, customer support to resolve issues, and business/finance to deliver reporting and SLA adherence.
In this role you will:
- Own the communication lines between Hopper and our partners, ensuring that our customers get everything they need
- Work closely with our B2B partners to investigate, escalate, and remediate any issues
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement in our products, processes, and customer experience
- Perform regular and ad-hoc data analysis upon request into various areas of the business/product
- Provide detailed, compliant reporting on business performance, SLA adherence, and updates
- Work collaboratively with product managers to ensure product requirements are clearly defined and properly scoped to optimize for cost, effort, and impact based on customer expectations
- Resourcefully troubleshoot and escalate issues that arise from internal bugs and third-party changes and outages
- Create documentation, continuously update project tracking and resources for teams and stakeholders to easily self-serve information about the partnership and program
A great candidate has:
- A passion for Hopper’s mission to build the most customer centric travel marketplace on Earth
- Strong client-facing and relationship management experience
- Exceptional ability to grasp, manage, and articulate complex systemsA creative and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- A proactive, self-motivated work ethic
- No ego. Dedication to doing what is right for the customer and the company.
- Strong time management and prioritization abilities
- A customer-obsessed focus and positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent judgment and the confidence to make important trade-offs under pressure
- Aptitude to work in a dynamic, high-growth business that operates at a very fast pace
- Experience with travel technology in a technical, operational, or strategic role
- Proven success analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions, and adjusting strategy accordingly
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description