Customer Success Manager at Localytics
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing the overall success of existing Localytics customers. The CSM will focus on net dollar retention (defined below), identifying upsell and growth opportunities (including Software, Growth, Services, Training, and Support), monitoring all Localytics related activities and usage, and being an advocate for the customer.
The CSM will be instrumental in building strong relationships with Localytics customers’ users and decision-makers, as well as collaborating with all appropriate Localytics internal organizations. The CSM will ensure that our customers realize maximum value of the Localytics solution.
- Manage a portfolio of 40-50 clients totaling ~$3 million to maximize Net Dollar Retention for Localytics. Initial list of clients to be determined at rollout.
- Create differentiated customer use via low-touch account playbooks to drive platform usage (feature adoption) and surface business impact.
- Manage client renewal and expansion/upsell process with client stakeholders.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers with Localytics through ad-hoc communications, Quarterly Check-Ins and Executive Business Reviews.
- Assess client needs for, and sell Localytics Services, including: On-boarding, Custom Work, ATR/Service Packages, Training and Customer Support packages.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example onboarding, customer success, implementations or project management
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
- Masterful negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through / follow-up
- Solid account qualification and relationship building skills
- Self-starter approach to researching target accounts and gathering contacts
- You’re excited by working with medium and large technology companies who move fast, and want to build new customer experiences quickly.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SAAS, mobile, APIs, marketing automation, direct marketing, marketing analytics or programming (HTML etc).