Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use. We're a woman-founded MIT startup with a mission to make cities smart, social, and sustainable.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic CSM to be the guiding light for all Soofa Sign advertisers and partners. You are an empathetic team player who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty as our team grows. The CSM will work closely with clients to strategize and build their Soofa Sign campaigns, train them on how to use our products, monitor and report on the success of campaigns, and develop the customer relationship through upsells and renewals
Remote applicants (Boston, MA and Charlotte, NC-based only) welcome.
- Take the reigns as the primary post-sale point of contact for all advertising customers
- Onboard clients, maintaining regular communication and building strong relationships
- Lead strategic, creative, and technical guidance for clients developing Soofa Sign campaigns
- Use your vision and experience to recommend tools and perfect internal processes
- Highlight valuable customer feedback for our product, sales, and marketing teams
- Build a customer-centric business, giving control and flexibility to the digital marketer of today
- Grow our customer success team
- Own retention, renewals, and upselling of Soofa platform customers
- Grow recurring revenue
- 2-3+ years in the account management, customer success, or sales field, ideally with experience in media, tech, and/or SaaS
- Proven track record developing and growing client relationships (metrics-heavy resume)
- Creative, innovative, big picture thinker
- Strong leadership skills and ability to “walk the walk”
- Flexible and unafraid of uncertainty
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience working with designers and product developers
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Best of both worlds: Soofa’s Cambridge HQ is open, safe, and compliant for anyone who wants to use it; or, work from home
- Generous healthcare, dental, and parental leave packages
- Free short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Virtual team events
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.