Customer Success Lead
Greater Boston Area
Do you breathe empathy?
Are you a proactive problem solver?
Are you CozyKin’s next Customer Success Lead?!
Work directly with our families to set them up for success. Build a care relationship that supports families with reliability and empathy, so they feel peace of mind about their care. Ensure children under care are safe, happy, and totally thriving.
Manage and improve family experience and delight:
-Measure satisfaction of families through regular care ratings checks
-Identify areas for improvement that systematically improve family experience
-Proactively implement systems & processes to improve experience
Ensure the highest possible quality of care:
-Collect care ratings to gather direct feedback from families about their ongoing care
-Use insight from care ratings and other feedback to continually improve quality of care and family on boarding
-Create checklists and SOPs to ensure standardization of care across shares
Engage our families in a vibrant community:
-Facilitate family circles and neighborhood groups
-Encourage and organize meetups for current families
-Incorporate delightful moments for milestones or holidays
-Coordinate with other teams to drive outreach through community events
- Be motivated by making people happy
- Act with resolve and fortitude. Perseverance and resilience are a recurring personal theme for you.
- Follow through on commitments and be reliable above all
- See yourself as part of a larger team and, more importantly, see others as the team itself
- Be equally as comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data
- Carry yourself with decency, humility, and honesty
- Possess excellent reasoning and judgment in taking action
- Skillfully enable others to succeed either by clearing the path or giving knowledge
- Not freeze in the face of conflict; masterfully de-escalate towards resolution
- Have some knowledge of Childcare/Early Childhood Education (preferred, not required)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- 50% discount on CozyKin childcare services (valued up to $21,000 annually)
Compensation $40,000 - $75,000
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerating Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description