Customer Success Associate
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
- Be passionate about our commercial customers starting off on the right note and making the most of their investment.
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure our customers success’ and experience’s across the Fuze platform.
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Contribute to a positive team environment
You will execute on the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively in a team of commercial CSMs managing a shared install base of customers
- Ensure commercial customers are properly on boarded as an existing customer and setup for success.
- Assess, design, and maintain routine trainings to keep commercial customers up to date on Fuze tools, products, and resources
- Engage commercial customers to create a strategic approach to success and adoption management, resolving inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources and building success plans
- Review commercial customer data to understand when we need to reach out to assist or intervene to prevent customer churn. Think right touch at the right time.
- Partner with internal teams to maintain and grow customer investment across Fuze’s platform
- Over time, take on additional responsibility in the form of execution and development of proactive engagement channels
- Prior experience in a customer service or consulting role
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience working in a hi-tech setting is preferred
- Flexibility to working in a dynamic work environment is essential
- Able to work in a team environment but also able to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree Required or equivalent experience