Corporate Sales Manager
DataRobot is looking for a driven, results-oriented sales leader with experience in big data analytics or other enterprise software categories. This sales leader is expected to lead a team of Corporate / Mid-Market Account Executives in exceeding revenue and market penetration goals. The successful candidate will be expected to hire, develop, and lead a team of high-performance individual contributors to scale our presence in North America.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, develops, and implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives.
- Oversees a team of individual contributors to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Owns strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of lifecycle.
- Develops team talent and pipeline including attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching.
- Coaches individual contributors in world-class sales practices, including qualification methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics.
- Identifies solutions for process and product improvement to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years with direct Mid-Market or Enterprise Software selling and management.
- 2+ years managing individual contributors selling B2B SaaS software
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Experience selling in core AI industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for both internal operations and customers.
- Proven results with both early-stage and market-proven software products
- Experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal, product, management) and external partners (channel, technology, etc.)
- Training in MEDDICC sales qualification and other methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup.
Other important information about this position:
- This position will be based out of the Boston HQ
- This position will include travel as necessary to manage the business.