Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market and we are currently searching for a Product Analyst to join our team.
Bring your passion and expertise to Fuze as our next Commission Manager!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Sales Operations to help manage and oversee compensation plans.
- Manage compensation plans to account for on-boarding of new hires, plan updates, compensation changes and annual compensation plan updates.
- Manage Xactly, the enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solution to organize plan data and provide real-time reporting detail related to sales reps, bookings, and commissions.
- Communicate with payroll department to ensure timely and accurate sales commission payments.
- Manage and troubleshoot large data sets pertinent to commission calculations. Review and resolve all issues..
- Respond to inquiries from Sales Reps regarding commission calculations and payments.
- Maintain agent commission module within Netsuite to ensure accuracy of payments. Maintenance includes: "tagging" new customers/invoices to the appropriate agent, adding new agents as needed, updating commission rates and commission schedules for each agent per contracted amounts.
- Generate commission statements from the Fuze billing portal on a monthly basis.
- Perform detailed analytical review of monthly statements for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate payments of all agent commissions.
- Respond to agent inquiries related to all aspects of the commission cycle.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation or operational analytics.
- Exceptional skills in Excel
- Knowledge of sales compensation administration and systems
- Analytical, problem-solving orientation
- Knowledge of NetSuite and Xactly preferable
- Excellent attention-to-detail, time-management, work ethic, and customer service skills required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment