Channel Program Manager
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in over 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
- Project manage initiatives that focus on channel infrastructure and process: establish schedules, facilitate meetings and ensure execution of program and project deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional groups to support new and existing programs
- Provide feedback on program effectiveness and improvements
- Represent Channel leadership in cross functional meetings and projects
- Operationalize the partner onboarding process.
- Evaluate, recommend, implement and manage new technologies that may aid partner sales;
- Effectively communicate status of initiatives, projects, and objectives.
- Leverage the existing programs and establish local practices to work with VAR’s and Channel Partners
- Build and manage multiple global relationships/partial or complete channel programs with both large & small VAR’s and Channel Partners
- Manage planning of channel enablement training including speaker organization, scheduling and presentation development Work with resellers to enable sales playbooks targeted at key use cases and verticals.
- Lead and manage development of campaigns and resources for VAR’s
- Deliver partner enablement programs for building strong partner sales teams
- Monitors competitor’s programs/offerings
- 5+ years of channel operations, sales operations or program management experienceBachelor’s degree.
- Deep channel go to market understanding.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other Internet applications.
- Solid working knowledge of SFDC.
- Experience with developing channel processes and policies.
- Experience supporting sales teams and developing tools and materials to support achievement of business objectives.
- Proven project management performance competencies, including scope, time, cost, quality, risks and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Proven ability to implement action plans and meet goals.
- Detailed understanding and working knowledge of Business Requirements Documents, business contracts, offer/solution design documentation, process and procedures guides, pilot and test planning and business readiness reviews.
- Able to present clear and concise information to the channel team, internal customers and external customers.
- Organizing and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Preferred Qualifications/Skills
- Global channel experience preferred.
- Web content development experience a plus.
Read Full Job Description