Channel Operations Specialist at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for a detail-oriented Channel Operations Specialist to support the growth of our Channel business. Responsibilities will include managing inbound reseller inquiries and assisting with order entries (full cycle from quoting to processing). The successful candidate is not easily overwhelmed and is confident in navigating through ambiguous situations. This person will be highly organized, self-sufficient, and should have excellent email and time prioritization skills.
- Quickly learn and master the quoting process
- Process new activations and expansions
- Be a liaison between our resellers, reseller team, and commercial sales team
- Effectively respond to reseller inquiries (purchase orders, quote requests, invoices, order confirmations, status updates, pricing details)
- Learn to effectively maneuver through various procurement processes
- Needs to have a process-oriented mindset
- Be comfortable working cross-functionally
- Handle escalations with resellers and provide responses from internal teams
- Have an aptitude for understanding sales cycles
- Perform other assignments as directed by manager, or others as may occur.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- MS Office and CRM system proficiency preferred
- 1+ years of previous order/data entry experience
- Operationally minded and efficient
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Proven ability to continuously learn and master new processes in an ever-changing environment
- Experience with demonstrating product knowledge
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Strong professional communication skills-- written, verbal, presentation
- Effective communication in Spanish and/or French a plus
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do the right thing, everytime
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly, while showing you care personally
Driven: Be a self-starter, operate with urgency, go after ambitious goals, and focus on results
Innovative: Be observate, curious, and challenge the status quo
Effective: Deliver high-quality solutions that have a real impact on customers and the business
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.