Channel Development Manager at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Channel Development Manager role:
You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by hands-on selling our enterprise-wide patient access solution, the ProviderMatch Suite, to the top health systems in the country helping them match patients with the right providers, at the right time. You’ll leverage our strategic channel partnerships to increase the integration of our ProviderMatch Suite of products in the market.
- You’ll direct the day-to-day operational aspects of the Kyruus Channel Partnership ecosystem in order to create and maintain partnership opportunities.
- You’ll build internal strong relationships with Sales and Account Management and work them to understand how channel partners play a role within the Kyruus ProviderMatch platform.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with Kyruus teams (Marketing, Management, Account Management, Product, Engineering, and Clinical) to develop revenue opportunities.
- You’ll play an integral role in forecasting and reporting on the pipeline, target account identification and competitive intelligence.
- You’ll provide guidance to internal teams with market feedback to advance Kyruus’ products.
- Your typical day will include managing channel partners and identifying new revenue opportunities within the current Kyruus client base and new logo team
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Channel Development in the Channel Development department of the Sales division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales (digital marketing/technology platforms) and working with hospitals and health systems to
- Deliver and build polished, strategic presentations geared to C-suite and VP level stakeholders.
- Support the Senior Director,Channel Development to meet team revenue targets
- Manage an active pipeline for accurate, timely executive reporting using Salesforce and other tools
- Articulate knowledgeably to internal and external stakeholders about Digital Marketing (SEO, Email Marketing campaigns and digital strategy)
- Maintain Partner Intelligence Library and create marketing material in partnership with marketing team
- Adapt quickly to change and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and scope opportunities through site visits, market research, and client interactions
- Develop and maintain relationships with Kyruus Channel Partners and health systems contacts.
You will be expected to travel up to 25% of the time in this role.Empowerment
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You travel to client and prospect sites up to 25% of your time. You are a responsible steward of Kyruus resources in setting and traveling to key client and prospect meetings.
- You understand the importance of data on the sales process to identify improvements and achieve improved results. You carefully and regularly track your activity in the appropriate sales systems (currently Salesforce).
- Work side-by-side with the sales and account management teams to track and manage business and account development opportunities.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Channel Development Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a quota carrying Channel Development Director position after successfully learning the Kyruus partner ecosystem and supporting quota attainment alongside Client Development .
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.