Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be receiving mentorship from a top tier sales team. You will also have the opportunity to help develop Vendr’s pipeline generation strategy from the ground up, while contributing to various go-to-market strategies that help to generate new business. This is a dynamic role for a creative, entrepreneurial, and hungry entry-level professional looking to fast track their career success in sales and the software industry.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with the Vendr sales team to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Vendr’s prospect accounts
- Conduct high-volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to generate qualified selling opportunities through calls, emails, and social media
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a expert in articulating Vendr’s value to prospective customers
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on dataIdentify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
What we need:
- A strong desire for a career in sales
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, high-performing startup environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A competitive nature, resilience, and a high-level of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- A natural curiosity and growth mindset, always looking to improve
- Ability to work in Boston, MA
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description