Are you an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and energetic person? Are you excited about working on new and exciting problems, driving large scale social impact, and helping solve unique scalability challenges? AdmitHub is looking for a Business Development Representative with a strong track record in SaaS selling to join our high-performing sales team!
Who We Are
At AdmitHub we bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a communications platform that guides students to and through college. Our bots help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it--and offer colleges a way to scale one-on-one support to their entire student body.
The Business Development Representative position is responsible for prospecting into and opening new relationships with new potential partner accounts by listening deeply to understand their goals, gaps, and decision-making criteria via our growth focused sales process. Our BDRs are tasked with bringing conversational AI to the market through prospective partner research, creative outreach strategies, and target account development to position AdmitHub as the best value in the market.
Earnings are uncapped and clear, we are invested in promoting from within, and we provide the support and mentorship for your long term success. We enjoy friendly competition as a sales team pushing each other to be our best selves in and out of the office.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside our Account Executive team to target, map, and develop prospecting strategies to drive new business opportunities
- Tweak, develop, and strategize with marketing on what messaging and positioning is working best in prospecting efforts
- Effectively implement those strategies through high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Turn connect calls into Communication Assessments for the Account Executives to further qualify a prospect’s institution and potential need for a partnership with AdmitHub
- Spread the value and meaning behind institutions developing a true student-centric communication model and effectively turning the industry on its head
- Assist your peers in developing their skills in alignment with our strategic sales strategy and playbook
What You’ll Have
- 1+ years of sales experience in cold calling and selling
- Proven track record of success in previous roles
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- “No task is too small” attitude, with an eagerness to learn
- Positive, open, and high energy approach to growth and learning
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Driven to ask questions to understand the “why” behind the “why”
- Ability to craft valuable and compelling stories that offer unique perspectives to your prospects
- Ability to handle and thrive on objections and rejections each day
Nice to Have
- Sales training certification
- Previous sales experience in which you can showcase how you met or exceeded sales quotas
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.