- You’ll play a key role in lead generation and serve as a critical bridge between marketing and sales, helping to both generate net new leads and advance marketing-generated leads and ultimately convert interest to qualified demos and meetings for the Kyruus sales team.
- You’ll work with our marketing and sales teams to convey the Kyruus value proposition in a compelling way to prospective customers and have genuine enthusiasm for the Kyruus mission and values.
- You’ll create, convert, and nurture leads by engaging inbound and event-generated leads; performing cold email and phone outreach to prospective customers; and fielding inbound inquiries by phone and online chat.
- You’ll develop effective outbound messaging and campaigns in partnership with sales and marketing and adjust them based on key performance metrics.
- You’ll field inbound calls from prospective customers and identify prospects’ needs.
- You’ll help to position Kyruus solutions through scheduling demos with sales reps and provide helpful background information to assist in call preparation.
- You’ll excel at responding to inquiries through the chat screen on Kyruus.com.
- You’ll use HubSpot and Salesforce effectively to qualify leads and ensure timely follow-up.
- You’ll report to the BDR, Team Lead in the Sales Enablement department within the Marketing division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll develop and spearhead lead-generation campaigns.
- You’ll attend selected conferences to drive booth activity and engage prospects.
- You’ll track daily activity and report out weekly, quarterly, and annually on related outcomes.
- You’ll stay up to date on Kyruus products, positioning and customers.
- You’ll build strong partnerships with individual sales reps and communicate well with them to ensure effective coordination and maximize results.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and bring a track record of achieving sales targets.
- You are passionate about driving business growth and consistently bring new ideas to the table to boost your impact on the pipeline.
- You effectively develop and execute quarterly lead gen campaigns.
- You take a data-driven approach to analyzing performance of your messaging and campaigns and make adjustments to improve results.
- You continuously expand your Hubspot and Salesforce knowledge and skills.
- Kyruuvians in the Business Development Representative role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Senior Business Development Representative. From there, Kyruuvians have the potential to advance to a Manager, BDRs role or move into either a sales (e.g., Client Development Director) or marketing role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.