Business Development Representative at SS&C Intralinks
The Intralinks Business Development Representative thrives in a fast paced environment and is accountable for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for the sales team. The Business Development Representative enjoys prospecting daily and develops skills to qualify new customer opportunities, introduce the Intralinks platform, and conduct initial discovery to confirm a business need. This position will work as part of a sales team aligned with experienced field and inside sales executives. The BDR will complete comprehensive training to include classroom training, role plays, scripts, playbooks, and daily coaching from experienced sales professionals and leaders.
About the Team
The Inside Sales organization builds relationships and business in the high-growth SaaS space with investment bankers, corporate attorneys, private equity, and corporate development executives (M&A) in the region. This position offers direct career path to Account Executive for BDRs with strong performance.
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly new opportunity creation goals.
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executive.
- Hunt for new business daily through a combination of cold calling into target accounts.
- Actively qualify new pipeline with documented activity in accordance with Intralinks processes and methodologies, using Salesforce CRM.
- Gain understanding of key buying personas and use cases, discuss relevant business challenges for each.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks’ offerings.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to clearly articulate rationale for seeking a career in sales.
- Aptitude to successfully prospect and qualify new opportunities.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
LI - SH1