We are seeking an individual to work onsite in our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of the Business Development team. This team plays a critical role in achieving our aggressive revenue goals and has been a key asset to our incredible growth.
The Business Development team is responsible for supporting the entire sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle to develop qualified sales opportunities. The BDR team partners closely with the inside sales representatives, hybrid account executives and hybrid account managers within the corporate, government, and healthcare verticals. The group works within an open environment facilitating collaboration and teamwork and is a launching pad for your career in sales. Come join our growing team!
What you'll do:
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
- Call on predefined customer’s lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
- Ability to develop a ‘Why Everbridge, Why Now’ proposition for each prospect interaction & close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities and all other inbounds.
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate a warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
- Previous outbound telemarketing, sales, or customer service experience selling a complex SaaS/Cloud platform.
- 1-3 years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
- Fluency in English required.
- Demonstrates the ability to be a Player & Coach to other Business Development Representatives.
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.