Business Development Representative
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Business Development Representative role.
You’ll play a key role in lead generation and serve as a critical bridge between marketing and sales, helping to both generate net new leads and advance marketing-generated leads and ultimately convert interest to qualified demos and meetings for the Kyruus sales team.
- You’ll work with our marketing and sales teams to convey the Kyruus value proposition in a compelling way to prospective customers and have genuine enthusiasm for the Kyruus mission and values.
- You’ll create, convert, and nurture leads by engaging inbound and event-generated leads; performing cold email and phone outreach to prospective customers; and fielding inbound inquiries by phone and online chat.
- You’ll develop effective outbound messaging and campaigns in partnership with sales and marketing and adjust them based on key performance metrics.
- You’ll field inbound calls from prospective customers and identify prospects’ needs.
- You’ll help to position Kyruus solutions through scheduling demos with sales reps and provide helpful background information to assist in call preparation.
- You’ll excel at responding to inquiries through the chat screen on Kyruus.com.
- You’ll use HubSpot and Salesforce effectively to qualify leads and ensure timely follow-up.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll develop and spearhead lead-generation campaigns.
- You’ll attend selected conferences to drive booth activity and engage prospects.
- You’ll track daily activity and report out weekly, quarterly, and annually on related outcomes.
- You’ll stay up to date on Kyruus products, positioning and customers.
- You’ll build strong partnerships with individual sales reps and communicate well with them to ensure effective coordination and maximize results.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and bring a track record of achieving sales targets.
- You are passionate about driving business growth and consistently bring new ideas to the table to boost your impact on the pipeline.
- You effectively develop and execute quarterly lead gen campaigns.
- You take a data-driven approach to analyzing performance of your messaging and campaigns and make adjustments to improve results.
- You continuously expand your Hubspot and Salesforce knowledge and skills.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Business Development Representative role will have the opportunity to move up in the Business Development function, as a BDR Team Lead, or pursue either a role on the marketing, or sales team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.