Business Development Representative at WDB Agency
WDB is transforming the digital strategies of companies with creative design and marketing solutions. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are searching for a Business Development Representative to join our team. The Business Development Representative is a critical and high-profile quota-carrying role. We are seeking someone who is smart, ambitious and has regularly out-performed his or her peers. The ideal candidate will fit into the energetic WDB culture and will seek aggressive career growth.
Ideal candidate will have sales experience, preferably in a business to business setting. Ability to sell digital marketing, website design and development needed, as is energy, talent, creativity and a commitment to put in the effort necessary to raise the bar and surpass management’s and stakeholders’ expectations. Revenue goals are the critical element to success in this position, but no less so than the ability to hold intelligent, consultative and persuasive phone and face-to-face conversations with high-level executives. Solid sales-writing skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to meet numerous deadlines within a fast-paced environment are essential for success. The role is based in Watertown.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written), is a fearless and active participant in group settings, and can interface with all levels of management and personnel both internally and externally
- Identify new business opportunities at companies. Engage with senior level executives within these organizations.
- Ability to work autonomously – self-starter
- Lead our outbound lead generation activities via phone, email, etc.
- Write and respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing and web technology
- 3+ years relevant experience at a digital agency preferred
- Engage with our partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed
- A B. A. or B. S. degree
We offer 401K, flexible schedule, ability to work from home if needed and more.
Salary: Base plus commissions.
Interested to learn more? Drop us a note.