Business Development Representative (BDR) at MineralTree
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, high-growth company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is located just down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, and our office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will engage and qualify leads and transition them to our team of Account Executives. You will work closely with our Sales team to grow new business through outbound activity and connecting with inbound leads.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as potential sales opportunities
- Reach out to new potential MineralTree clients through outbound calls and emails
- Help to qualify warm partner prospect leads through outbound calls and emails
- Educate all prospects on the benefits of our solution and showcase how our platform will benefit them
- Schedule meetings for your prospective customers with the designated Account Executive
- Assist our team with first-touch demand generation activities, including; digital marketing, trade shows, etc.
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback to our product, marketing and sales teams on the effectiveness of our messaging and campaigns
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within our target market
- Use your excellent communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with both potential customers and our internal team
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- One plus year of relevant business development or sales experience
- A commitment to excellent communication with both prospective customers and internal team members
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- A dependable work ethic and ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team
- Ability to take initiative and produce results
- An understanding of SaaS/B2B (is a plus!)
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.