Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series A funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking several high-energy, detail-oriented Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to join our rapidly growing business and sales team. The BDRs will pitch Reggora’s products and services to prospect accounts for the purpose of delivering qualified leads and scheduling demos for the Account Executive team. This is a key revenue-generating role and high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Aggressively expand Reggora's customer base to drive sales and growth for the company
- Conduct outbound phone and email outreach to mortgage lender prospects to educate them and generate genuine interest in Reggora's platform and unique value proposition
- Quickly and confidently establish rapport, identify the needs and unique pain points of prospective customers and present a compelling, credible business case for Reggora’s products and services
- Conduct research to identify potential new business prospects and understand market segmentation in the mortgage lending industry
- Develop tailored presentations, discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with decision-makers at regional and national lenders
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in salesforce
- Consistently achieve targets (including outbound calls, meetings/demos scheduled with qualified leads) per day/week/month
- Collaborate internally with the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure deal closure and success
Who We’re Looking For
You’re a high-energy, motivated, self-starter with a desire to win and succeed. You have a track record of consistently achieving goals and exceeding expectations. You roll up your sleeves and work tirelessly and independently to achieve results and are also a collaborative, productive team player. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results
- Organized self-starter with a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role and play a key revenue-generating role in a fast-growth company
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
- Data-driven, detail-oriented approach to new tasks and responsibilities
- Unwavering positive attitude and ability to handle rejection with resilience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the mortgage lending industry a big plus
- Previous experience as a BDR or inside sales position in a high-velocity sales environment with a tech or SaaS company a plus
- Knowledge of CRMs like salesforce.com and related tools to manage sales pipeline activities a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
Reggora is a fast-growth, Series A stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient. Reggora is backed by top venture capital firms and is headquartered in the Fort Point area of Boston’s Seaport district.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com