The Business Development Manager of Programmatic Partnerships will be responsible for building out Soofa's programmatic strategy across different ad exchanges. This role not only includes identifying net new integration opportunities but also managing and developing our partnerships, with the ultimate goal of expanding Soofa's inventory to reach millions of OOH advertisers. The number one goal of this role is to unlock and drive new revenue for Soofa. This is a growing ad platform with a unique proposition in cities!
Candidates from underrepresented backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply. We are open to remote workers for this position.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Identify, vet, and build partnerships with programmatic partners to expand access to Soofa's digital and static inventory
- Specifically support the success of Vistar integration by building a network of agencies and advertisers leveraging Soofa. Performance will be measured by the number of clients acquired as well as revenue generated through Vistar-related partnerships.
- Manage Soofa's partnerships with ad platform accounts by building strong relationships with key contacts
- Provide continuous training on Soofa offering through consistent outreach to partners.
- Create supporting marketing material and case studies to support selling inventory through our partnerships.
- Manage partnerships contracts for new integrations as well as contract term updates or expansions
- Partner with Soofa's product and engineering teams to streamline the integration process
- Continually build and increase programmatic revenue streams
- Support innovation for Soofa's offering by identifying gaps, competitive advantages, and disadvantages in the market based on discussions with clients and partners.
- 2-3 years of experience in an account manager role, specifically within the programmatic trading or advertising space
- 1-2 years of experience at a DSP, DMP, or SSP
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Expertise in the digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to influence others with strong negotiation skills
- Organized with acute attention to detail
Bonus Points For
- Contacts and connections in the agency and/or programmatic advertising space
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Best of both worlds: Soofa's Cambridge HQ is open, safe, and compliant for anyone who wants to use it; or, work from home
- Generous healthcare, dental, vision, and parental leave packages
- Free short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Virtual team events
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.