connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
The Account Executive will work directly under and be trained by our Head of Sales. This role is supported by a team of driven Onboarding Specialists, Account Managers, and Operations teams to generate and grow revenue within assigned territories. You will be responsible for market launches, new client acquisition, revenue growth, and nurturing current partner relationships within your territory.
- Perform territory research for new business and prospecting in new markets as well as identify market competition
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings for market launch team
- Perform onsite and online sales presentations
- Follow and execute strategic territory launch plans developed by the Head of Sales
- Provide accurate, updated sales activity reporting as needed by management through Salesforce
- Represent connectRN at trade association meetings, networking events, etc.
- Coordinate prospective new business opportunities with Nurse Acquisition team
- Prospect & identify new opportunities through current partner relationships, social media, cold calling & visiting facilities
- Drive key KPIs set forth by leadership
- Create customized sales literature
- Actively engage with the healthcare community through social media (i.e. LinkedIn)
- A few years experience working in a cold calling/business development capacity
- Prior experience with demand generation and relationship management
- Hungry, driven, high energy, personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with global, cultural awareness
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham office post-pandemic
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Quarterly commissions
- 401k with match
- Expense budget
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.