Alliances & Channel Manager at Onapsis
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
We are looking for a sales-oriented Alliance & Channel Professional with experience and expertise in cybersecurity to further develop relationships, build services offering portfolios and go-to-market with Onapsis’ partner ecosystem across designated North American territories. The ideal individual has a proven track record of building and expanding partnerships with GSI Global Systems Integrators or Big4 global consulting firms, and specific channel partners like Optiv, Guidepoint Security, SHI, and Legion Star. However, we also invite individuals who have been demonstrably successful in a more transactional channel role but have the ambition to step up and work with GSI’s and consulting firms at an international scale. The Alliances & Channel Manager will work closely with field sales team members to align partner-led activities to the company’s goals.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Coordinate all commercial and business development aspects of Onapsis’ strategic alliance partners, facilitate meetings, align resources internally and externally
- Build a portfolio of joint solution offerings around proven, repeatable use cases with partners and drive and coordinate GTM
- building and managing the MSSP/Sell-to and co-sell/resell pipelines with partners and Onapsis field sales teams, managed through Salesforce CRM
- Open new markets and solution areas leveraging partner reach and domain expertise
- Coordination and execution of joint marketing activities with the partners
- Contract negotiations
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or channel management at a cybersecurity company, of which 3+ years of experience working with GSIs or Big4 consulting firms
- Strong network in the cybersecurity practices of services partner organization, in particular GSI’s and Big4 consulting firms
- Channel partner experience with Optiv a must
- Expertise and acumen in forging initiatives, go-to-market and pipeline development plans with business partners.
- Experience in selling in an overlay role in conjunction with field sales teams
- Managed security services and managed services expertise; OEM experience is a plus
- Past relationships with top national and regional VARs
- Demonstrated success in exceeding revenue targets with partners
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written). Able to position technical solutions as business value to ‘owners’ of Security Services offering portfolio in partner organizations.
- Experience with Solution Selling/Consultative Selling methodologies.
- delivery of comprehensive business plans with a multi-year outlook.
- strong analytical competencies and ability to communicate and present at an executive level.
- self-disciplined team player that can work in a fast-paced dynamic start-up environment remotely.
- B.S. or equivalent experience. Masters or MBA a plus.
- Preferred location is Boston, MA and alternative locations would be considered.