How do you prefer to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is on a mission to transform the global communication landscape, and we need your help. Fuze offers a single cloud-based platform that brings together voice, video, and messaging for a simpler, smarter, and more cost effective solution for the modern enterprise. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our sales team in Boston, MA and help us on our mission.
Who you are:
- You’re ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America.
- You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, and motivated peers pushing you to be better.
- You have an intense work ethic, great business and sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow and learn, and want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If that’s you, then we need to talk!
- Fuze is looking for an Account Executive to help us continue our meteoric growth.
- Our Account Managers work with current customers to identify challenges with their communications systems and pinpoint which Fuze solution is best suited to help them transform the way they do business.
What you’ll do:
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish Fuze’s product as the best solution available
- Upsell exciting new Fuze products and services to install base and grow associated pipeline
- Responsible for learning sales techniques and having full knowledge of company products
- Participate in all product, sales, and process trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective
- Attain monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives assigned by management
- Maintaining cross functional relationships through Product, R&D, and Sales Organizations
What we need from you :
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 3+ years of inside sales experience preferred
- Willingness to build new relationships with customers in addition to maintaining existing customer base relations
- Able to work in a team environment but also able to work independently
- A proven track record of sales quota achievement