SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. As an inside Account Manager, you’ll champion our award-winning software to close new business with global companies and earn significant financial rewards in the process. This role gives you the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established and an industry leader.
Leading research predicts US companies will spend nearly $3 billion on API and software development tooling, testing, management, and monitoring over the next five years. SmartBear’s award-winning, industry-leading technology tools covers all of the above and helps businesses globally design, collaborate, test, and live monitor their APIs and technology.
Benefits of this sales position
- Join a high-growth company that rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives.
- Sell proven technology that produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team.
- Make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
- Increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transaction and enterprise deals.
- Renew all existing subscriptions with your install base.
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend SmartBear software that best meet their objectives.
- Institutionalize SmartBear’s software solutions as part of customers’ software development processes.
- Interact with and obtain visibility into all SmartBear departments to achieve sales.
- 1-2 years inside sales experience and carried a quota
- Bachelor’s Degree
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work", Named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places To Work”, and VentureFizz calls us one of “One of The Hottest Companies in Boston”.
· Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
· Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
· Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
· Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
· Unbelievable Offices – We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the “Bear Cave”, for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We’ve also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
· Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation.
· Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats – breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theater machine.
· Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
· Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.