Account Management Director
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never hear of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you. We set a high bar, but if working with the best and brightest, at the epicenter of a transformational technology wave, consider Interactions.
- Management of Customer Success with Interactions Solutions including Client Performance.
- Management and Business Case Achievement.
- Revenue and Transaction Forecasting and Forecast Realization.
- Account Planning inclusive of roadmap for business case, product adoption, and account penetration.
- Customer relationship development.
- Business development execution and support.
- Proactively identify, forecast, and drive to closure opportunities for upsell and product expansion in assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of proven progressive customer management experience in a service related industry: Customer-facing leadership and account relationship strategy experience
- Proven capability to develop and execute strategic and long-range plans across a wide scope within an organization
- Capable of interfacing well at all levels within a large organization and client base
- Pricing strategy and contract negotiation skills
- Project management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment