Intralinks is looking for driven, energetic, growth-oriented Account Executives to join our Inside Sales team which closes 30% of the transactional review in North America! As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to be entrepreneurial while selling a highly recognized best-in-class software. You will be responsible for successfully driving new business and owning the entire sales cycle from beginning to end.
Business is generated through various channels such as inbound inquiries, outbound prospecting, growing existing relationships, and marketing events. So, you will be skilled at prospecting, articulating the Intralinks value proposition, navigating large enterprises, and generating enthusiasm for Intralinks solutions in the market.
About the Team
The growing Inside Sales organization establishes relationships and business in a fast-growing SaaS space selling directly to our customers. Our customers are the top global corporate accounts with a focus on deal professionals, finance professionals, and legal departments. This sales team is in our Waltham office with over 200 employees. The company has a global sales team with 23 offices in 15 countries.
- Run qualified opportunities through the full sales lifecycle from prospecting through close.
- Prospect for new business daily through a combination of target account prospecting and using existing relationships.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships by meeting or exceeding customer expectations for future sales.
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with Intralinks processes and methodologies, using SalesForce.com.
- Expertly handle time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue.
- Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and prove the value of Intralinks solutions to address those needs.
- Understanding of key buying personas and ability to discuss meaningful business challenges for each.
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly/annual sales quotas.
- Develop a deep understanding of Intralinks offerings.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Ability to successfully prospect, influence and close sales deals over the phone.
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred but not required.
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales activity metrics to achieve success.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven.
- Strong interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) preferred but not required.