Senior Account Executive
Gravyty is seeking a Senior Account Executive with experience in Healthcare, Higher Education, and/or Non-Profit B2B Technology Sales to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As a Gravyty Senior Account Executive you will guide C-level executives through the buying cycle from demo all the way to close. You will have a clear understanding of the customers business and adapt the solution to their individual needs. You will work closely with marketing and sales development representatives, who provide a certain number of pre-qualified meetings, however, as a top performer you will find ways to boost your own pipeline when necessary. We believe that you are a future leader within Gravyty and will take on additional responsibilities as we grow. You will have a BA/BS/MBA or equivalent, proven track record in SaaS sales, and hustle.
- Prospect new business opportunities from pool of targeted leads (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Articulate the company's service, benefits, and processes to potential clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Must be comfortable spending most of your time on the phone working both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of businesses
- Present Gravyty’s solutions via web presentation
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of prospective customers
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
- Be able to contribute significantly to award winning team culture
- 1-3 years SaaS software sales experience or experience in (or selling in) the Healthcare, Higher Education, and/or Non-Profit space
- Ability to consistently achieve sales quotas
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you'll be speaking with a lot of potential customers)
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team
Gravyty is the social good sector’s first and leading provider of fundraiser enablement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because AI and machine learning automate the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love – developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship Gravyty and AI transform what’s possible for entire organizations through fundraising. Visit www.gravyty.com to explore how Gravyty and AI expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipeline, inspire giving, and raise revenue for organizations on a mission to change our world.
Gravyty’s culture is what sets it apart. Our office is casual and collaborative and thrives on forging connections—both within and across departments. We offer a 401K, health benefits, and parental leave.