Account Executive - Install Base Team (Customer Growth Specialist)
HubSpot is looking for Customer Growth Specialists to join our high performing sales team. This is a new team focused on selling value to our growing customer base. As a Customer Growth Specialist you will be in a role where you can leverage an unrivaled sense of ownership and dedication to help each of your customers realize their business goals, while growing your career through competency development and a performance-based promotion path.
In this role you will help customers find solutions to their short and long-term business goals by leveraging more of HubSpot’s robust marketing, sales and services platform. You will have a set of owned accounts and be tasked with executing customer centric sales plays. You will work cross functionally across sales strategy & ops, customer marketing and product to identify additional opportunities within your install base and drive both new and net revenue growth.
In this role, you will have visibility into one of our key growth areas focused on selling more value to our existing post-13 month customers, flexibility and you will receive world-class mentoring and training. This is an inside sales/account management based position working in our Cambridge HQs and requires zero travel!
We are looking for sales, account management & customer success professionals with the following:
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
Customer Growth Specialists at HubSpot:
Are passionate about transforming the ways businesses grow through the use of the HubSpot platform and whose values align with the HubSpot culture. We are on a mission to help companies align their marketing, sales and services to match how people research, make buying decisions and engage. We achieve our mission by being Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent (HEART).
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives
- Lead our customers through a challenger sales approach that delivers value through constructive tensions
- Have a successful track record of over-achieving against quota
- Know the HubSpot product eco-system inside and out and can directly tie customer challenges to HubSpot product solutions
- Consult our paid product install base and seek to grow our customers adoption of our products
- 2-3 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Previous customer selling and account management experience preferred, but not required
- Experience leading a consultative and customer first sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns within your customer install base
- Strong upsell/cross-sell experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree (an M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Berlin (Germany), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), , and Bogotá (Colombia).