Gravyty is seeking an Account Executive with experience in Healthcare, Higher Education Sales to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As a Gravyty Account Executive you will guide C-level executives through the buying cycle from demo all the way to close. You will have a clear understanding of the customers business and adapt the solution to their individual needs. You will work closely with marketing and sales development representatives, who provide a certain number of pre-qualified meetings, however, as a top performer you will find ways to boost your own pipeline when necessary. We believe that you are a future leader within Gravyty and will take on additional responsibilities as we grow. You will have a BA/BS/MBA or equivalent, proven track record in SaaS sales, and hustle.
- Prospect new business opportunities from pool of targeted leads (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Articulate the company's service, benefits, and processes to potential clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Must be comfortable spending most of your time on the phone working both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of businesses
- Present Gravyty’s solutions via web presentation
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of prospective customers
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
- Be able to contribute significantly to award winning team culture
- 1-3 years SaaS software sales experience or experience in (or selling in) the Higher Education space
- Ability to consistently achieve sales quotas
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you'll be speaking with a lot of potential customers)
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team