Account Executive - French Speaking, SaaS Sales
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 30,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to grow. A global company with offices in the US, Ireland, Australia, and Japan, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell, to match how people research and buy.
HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us!
HubSpot's is looking for Account Executives (Inbound Growth Specialists) to join our high performing sales team selling into our Canadian territory. As an Inbound Growth Specialist (IGS), you will be in a role where your sales process will align with the way people research and and make buying decisions TODAY.
Our new marketing, sales and CRM freemium product models provide you with warm leads (with some touchless selling) because prospects want to try things before they make an investment. You will be asked to help these free users get the most value out of the product with tech setup and best practices to convert them into paying customers. You will cultivate a high volume of inbound leads generated from engagement efforts from HubSpot’s marketing team and partner with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify additional opportunities.
In this role, you will find visibility, flexibility and world class coaching and training. This is an inside sales/territory based position working in our Cambridge HQs and requires ZERO travel!
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have a customer first mentality
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives
- Lead our prospects through a challenger sales approach that delivers value through constructive tensions
- Have a track record of being closers
- Know the HubSpot product eco-system inside and out and can directly tie customer pain points to HubSpot product solutions
- Consult our free user base into our multi-tiered paid product install base
- 1-7 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Upsell/Cross-sell experience
- Fluency in French
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)